Terms and Conditions
• The client must provide all necessary items for care of the pet ie food, lead, collar, cat litter etc.
• All pets under the supervision of Treasured Pets must be suitably treated for fleas and worms.
• All matters of concern regarding the pet's behaviour must be noted during the consultation. Failure to do so may result in additional charges and/ or cutting short of service provision.
• All keys must be checked to be working before being issued to Treasured Pets. Additional costs incurred will be borne by the client.
• Emergency contact details for the client and the vet must be given. In the event of an emergency Treasured Pets will endeavour to contact the client but will seek appropriate treatment from the/ a veterinary surgeon.
• Any additional costs incurred for provisions or veterinary services will be borne by the client with the addition of an appropriate service charge.
• Payment is to be made by cash or cheque on presentation of the invoice.
• Cancellations - In the event of a cancellation of any part of the booking a cancellation fee will be payable as follows:-
More than 4 weeks before commencement of service - no charge
Between 4 and 2 weeks before commencement of service - 50% payable
Less than 2 weeks before commencement of service - 100% payable
• Treasured Pets will make every effort to ensure your pet is well cared for during your absence but cannot be held liable for any loss, injury or death to a pet inside or outside of the home whilst in our care.